2 SESSIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
JUNE 15-16 AND 16-17, 2021 IN CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
SESSION 1: JUNE 15-16, 2021
SESSION 2: JUNE 16-17, 2021
College Talks are open to ALL players attending the ID Clinic & their parents. Amy Fowler, Caroline Nichols, and Riki-Ann Serrins (see college counseling page) will be leading them. College talks will take place during the natural break in the day so players can rest their legs and fuel up (usually these take place after the first 2 hours of the session and last for about 30 minutes)
We want you all to know that Future College Athlete is closely monitoring not only federal, but state and local health guidelines. In conjunction with our trainers we have developed a virus plan for participants and staff to ensure that everyone that participates does so safely. Since things have been changing consistently over the past few months we will let you know what this entails as we get closer to the start of the clinic.
Things that were done at our Aug Clinic and will continue at all future clinics until further notice:
1. Temperature checks for all players and family members wanting field/stadium access
2. Masks for family members staying to watch must be worn at all times and you will only have access to the stadium bleachers (please do not come down to field level).
3. Family members staying to watch in the stands must keep to socially distancing protocols, only family members may sit with one another. All other people will be asked to keep a minimum of 6 feet apart from one another.
4. Players will be asked to bring multiple masks with them (in case one breaks or you just want to change one out) and will need to wear them as directed by our trainer and staff.
5. Staff will be required to wear masks at all times.
6. Water and any liquid needed for the day must be brought with the player, there will be no sharing of water or any source provided this year.
Please plan on bringing more than you think you will need. (injury ice will be available)
7. Players will be given an individual safe space upon check in that is outside of the field perimeter to leave their bags, drinks, and other items (this will be the only area players will be permitted to leave their belongings)
8. While we can not mandate, we are highly recommending that ALL participants and traveling family members get a Covid-19 test. There are many different options out there, some that insurance covers and others that are out of pocket. Currently the quickest one takes 15 minutes to get the results. It is called the Covid-19 antigen test. It is a mid naval cavity swab which is a bit more comfortable than the deep swap test. This test will tell you if you have an active coronavirus infection and if you are contagious. Please check with your local doctors or urgent care facilities to see if they offer it. If so we recommend you make an appointment for the day before you travel to the Future College Athlete ID Clinic. If this test is not available to you then we advise you to make an appointment for the more traditional tests that take 2-6 days for results and plan your appointment so you would get the results back prior to the ID Clinic starting. We then would hope that you take extra precautions while awaiting your test results prior to the start of the clinic. This will help in keeping everyone at the event safe and those traveling should be in the clear of any recommended self quarantines with a negative test result.
If there are other actions that our trainer deems necessary to take we will let you know, and we will go over everything once everyone arrives. But we did want you all to know that we are monitoring the situation, creating an action plan, and are dedicated to making this a safe clinic for everyone.
Copyright © 2018 Future College Athlete - All Rights Reserved